Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Haircut


LOL I actually got this haircut a couple of weeks ago but I am so happy with it that I intend to keep it this short. My reason for cutting my hair was that it is too much work with three kids. It was so long that to do it with the curls would take me almost an hour and I just don't have the time. Otherwise I had to wear it in a braid or bun because making naturally curly hair straight takes even longer (it is so thick and was so long that it was taking me almost two hours to straighten). I am very happy with the hair God gave me and very proud of the curls. However, I am really loving them short.

4 comments:

Judy S. said...

Very stylish and cute, Wendy! Babies have a way of grabbing long hair with their gooey hands, don't they?

Val said...

I love your haircut! enhances your purdy face ^_^

Tara said...

You are beeeeautiful! I love the new do, Wendy. You look so fresh and young!

Val said...

hey, just so you know my personal blog is at VallieGurl@Tumblr

my blogspot is more for graphics and whatnot (: