
This amazing little flower was planted last year and died on me. However, for some reason it decided to give life another chance and popped back up this year. As a sure sign that Spring is coming it even gave me this adorable little flower as well. Forcing Rebekah and Joseph to stop what they are doing and get in the picture most important. I am still working on this area and hopefully soon there won't be any place for them to sit because of the flower that I am going to put in.


2 comments:
Yeayyyyyyyyy Gotta love it when you get unexpected flowers! A little reminder from God how much He loves you!
Melissa
Hello Again,
That looks like miniature daffodil to me! If that's what it is, it should come back every year and maybe even multiply. I LOVE daffodils because they're pretty and the squirrels leave them alone!
Your kids are very cute!
Post a Comment