Tuesday, May 10, 2011

News.... finally

Back row, Joshua, Daniel, David
Front row, Wendy, Catherine, Deborah, Esther, Angelena

Wow, Life has been crazy!!! I don't even know if any of my readers are still there. LOL This is a picture of us back in March. For the first time in 5 years we were altogether again. It was because our oldest brother died and we had all come to the funeral. This was afterward at my dad's house. It was a time of enjoying each others company and leaning on each others love. I love them all so much!!!
My oldest brother was a wayward sibling. I personally hadn't seen him in over 10 years. Even though he left us in more ways that one... I have to admit that because of his death, God brought us all back together one more time. I know that my brother is in heaven because he accepted Jesus' death on the cross as my brother's own punishment for his sins. The fact that he continued to sin makes him human. The fact that he was forgiven makes God his father.
So much has happened this year. I know that this is on the internet but my life has taken quite a tumble. I am still wrapped up in my children. But both have definitely shown that they are having struggles in school due to Attention problems. This consumes my time and my heart.
What's more, I just had news that I have cancer in my uterus. Don't worry though because I have found that it isn't some incurable disease like the doctors would have us believe. Dr. Gerson found a cure nearly 50 years ago and that is the route that I am headed on right now. http://www.all-natural-cancer-cures.com/gerson-therapy.html
I do hope that by posting this I get the word out to more people. But also, this is consuming my life as well. So, I haven't much time for my dear blog. But maybe things will calm down in the future and I will be able to, once again, fill it with projects and lovely things in my life. My sisters and I have been working on embroidering each others "sister quilt" and even though it has been real slow going, that will be something to share when I get more time.
Hugs to whoever reads this!!!! Because you can't ever have too many hugs!!!

3 comments:

Amy Blevins said...

Hey Wendy,
I don't know the best way to contact you. I seem to have lost your email address. We don't mind if you show the picture of Fay to anyone. Thanks for asking.
Amy

jckrmmoore said...

Well then I say Hugs back to you because if anyone desirves them, you do. You are so strong as you struggle through this your family is right here for you with whatever you need. Love you much!

In His Care said...

So beautifully spoken of your brother, Wendy. I believe God is blessing your diligence about your health. Hugs back to you. I love you. Mom