"Lifes to short to hold in your thoughts..they need to be let out to fly!" -Kyle B "When you have children, its not about you anymore and your life is done... or rather... it is just beginning. Depends on how you look at it." Wendy and Marylee B
"If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will." -Abraham Lincoln
"Rules will never give you answers to the deep questions of the heart and they will never love you." -Wm. Paul Young
I'm doing good Judy! I am sorry that it has been a while. I feel bad that I don't have much time these days for my blog. :( News is that I am 130 pounds lighter and stopped at a perfect 145 with the Gerson diet. Not quite sure if I nailed the cancer but going to go to the Nevada Clinic and they are saying that if I have a deficiency or toxin that they will find it and address it. :) So looking forward to getting another biopsy after that to make sure its gone. :) Hugs to you!!!
2 comments:
Great photo! How're you doing? The kids sure are growing up!
I'm doing good Judy! I am sorry that it has been a while. I feel bad that I don't have much time these days for my blog. :(
News is that I am 130 pounds lighter and stopped at a perfect 145 with the Gerson diet. Not quite sure if I nailed the cancer but going to go to the Nevada Clinic and they are saying that if I have a deficiency or toxin that they will find it and address it. :) So looking forward to getting another biopsy after that to make sure its gone. :)
Hugs to you!!!
Post a Comment