Saturday, November 22, 2008

Just a note to ask everyone to pray for me. I don't like to complain or tell people my problems but this one seems to have no end in sight. Some days are ok and then some days are really bad. Just pray that I don't lose my desire to keep trying and that I would know that God is carrying me through.
I love you all,
Wendy

3 comments:

Ninu said...

sure, will remember u in my prayers

Football and Fried Rice said...

Wendy,

I don't know your circumstances. But I know someone who does. Someone who happens to be a very good listener. I read the following in my Beth Moore bible study & it speaks into my journey almost daily...

"He knows when something glorious in the future necessitates something difficult in the present. Because He knows the glory will be worth it, God will risk being misunderstood. Yes, God wants us to have joyful, satisfying lives, but He also wants us to have crowns to cast. Rewards to receive. Character to develop. Compassion to give. Testimonies to tell. In the midst of those painful processes, God makes bold promises. (Romans 8:28-29)"

He promises to never leave or forsake you. His word also promises that He will never give you more than you can bear. He IS carrying you, Wendy, and He loves you very much. Whatever grieves you, grieves Him too.

Big Hugs & Love in Christ,
Sara

Tara said...

Wendy, I wish I could give you a hug, my friend!! I pray God will help you thru this storm & give you peace. He LOVES you & wants to carry all the burdens you have. HE is our ROCK in shifting sand.

Psalm 31

Hugs & prayers,
Tara