I got tagged by Tara to write 7 random things about me. While I have done this before in the form of a Meme I thought it would be fun to change a few things and add a few things.
1. I LOOOOVE cookies. I would probably break if I was a spy and got captured and they said talk and we'll give you this cookie.
2. Our Dog ate our bird. (click on "dog" and scroll down to see both dog and bird.)
3. I actually have lost count of how many nieces and nephews my husband and I have. Thanks to our nieces and nephews having children of their own. (our family's are huge and growing)
4. I am slowly becoming a none-natural blond. My hair keeps getting darker and darker as I desperately lighten it in an effort of trying to keep it blond.
5. I have 30 rose bushes.
6. My husband was 29 and I was 25 when we got married.
7. I subscribe to well over 100 blogs.
Random- definitely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Fun to learn more about you! One thing I'm dying to know...is your hair naturally curly?
Fun facts!! MY hair has gotten darker through the years as well. Hmmff.
Post a Comment