Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Flowers, flowers, and more flowers!

My fabulous grapevine with the giant pomegranate bush behind it are doing so well this year. I predict yumminess this year.

I have forgotten the name of these flowers but the cool thing is that I didn't plant them. They just grew wild. I have a ton of them.

This is a picture of the bunch of them next to my Iceberg climbing rose bush that is stunning me this year.This hasn't been my favorite mini rose but right now it is so cute with it's mini fireworks display. I forgot that I have 5 mini roses so counting them I have 35 bushes. And here is some of the beauty off of the bigger ones:

Thanks for enjoying my roses with me. Sorry I had to show them to you again, but I can't resist taking a picture of these roses. I hope you all enjoyed. Print out silkies of them if you like. :)

5 comments:

Judy S. said...

Gorgeous roses, Wendy. I especially like the orange and yellow one. It looks like your climate is well-suited for growing flowers at least right now.

Football and Fried Rice said...

Beautiful, as usual! All I have growing is a couple of weeds!!!

Lori said...

Your roses are just beautiful, along with all of your flowers! such beautiful color! and that Red Racer...glad it's in YOUR yard and not mine!!
Hugs,
Lori K

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Beautiful flowers but you can keep that red snake. EWWWWWWWW!! He is the longest snake I have ever seen.

Unknown said...

Beautiful roses Wendy...when it somes to roses I can never pick a favorite becasue there is something I like about all of them.....yuk on the snake. When my son was growing up that was the only animal he could not have...