Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Secret Project

I am soooo happy with how this turned out.
C stands for Chris and E stands for Esther.
By the way, my first real attempt at beading. Admittedly, I am all thumbs when it comes to beading. LOL
I guess it wasn't totally secret, but just in case you were all wondering: "What is she doing, just tending her roses?" LOL I wasn't betraying my embroidery personality. This block is finished and a gift to my sister who is getting married. Although it is really hard to see the date in the photo it is May 23rd. So all I have to do is find some fabric to match the back (probably the same as is the lower right) and get some stuffing and sew it up. YEAH!!! Congratulations Esther!!!

5 comments:

Tara said...

Wow, alot of hours went into this project - a beautiful gift for your sister and soon-to-be hubby!

Unknown said...

Wendy this is beautiful...You can tell th stitching was filled with Love.....congratulations

Thelma said...

Beautiful Wendy! Your sister will love it. What an awesome gift.

Football and Fried Rice said...

your beading is gorgeous!! I'd take your thumbs :) This is a great gift!

Judy S. said...

HI Wendy,

This is going to be a much loved gift! You did a wonderful job.