
I know this is a small picture but it is my most recent of Daniel and Stephanie. It is Daniel's birthday today. He is 23!!! Wow! That makes me feel old. My baby brother is so sweet and doing so well. I can't wait to see them again. Maybe they will be able to come home for Christmas this year! We will have to make that happen and gets some pictures.

It was really set up very pretty all decorated outside but the chairs are up trying to keep the table cloth on as the wind started really picking up and throwing things around. So we went inside.

Aunt Kathy (center) and Grandma Jean enjoying the day despite the breeze.

Esther greeting guests.

Our sister Deborah!!! Home for visit and Esther's wedding. Life is not the same without her spunk.

Esther at the head table (moved inside) with wedding party. Left to right- Deborah (sister), Angelena (sister and maid of honor), Gavrielle (friend).

Dear sweet sister Esther, enjoying the day and the wind.
2 comments:
You have a beautiful extended family, Wendy! I always wished for a sister. You've been blessed!
What a pretty bride-to-be!
Post a Comment