Saturday, May 3, 2008

Fun Stuff!

Yup!!! When you see something like this you know it is a sure sign that my kids love their Uncle David!
And this is a Red Racer we found in the front yard. Joseph almost stepped on it but David saw it in time to pull him back. This is the longest Red Racer I have ever seen (not that I have seen many LOL). In the middle is a lump of something he probably came into our yard to eat. He sat here about 5 minutes, I think he was hoping that we didn't see him. Then he darted off faster than I have ever seen a snake move. Maybe that is why they call him the Red Racer. :)

2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

That snake is HUGE!!! I would have freaked out for sure :)

Tara said...

Love the "DOG PILE!" pic! Growing up, I had a young uncle, too. Me & my brothers would hang on him then yell, "dog pile!" and jump on him. So fun that your kids have this!