
Since there is so many of us it is getting harder and harder to get together, especially with the two brothers that I have that are married. I don't know if there will be a time where all eight of us will be in the same place again. However, it was really nice to have all my sisters together for the month that Deborah was here. (And of course our beloved David too.) Esther's husband was warned before he started dating her that she might belong to a cult that call themselves the sisters. LOL Well when you have this many.... LOL I love my sisters so much. This was the last time we were all together before Deborah had to fly back east. This picture brings a smile and tears. We are all so close and yet so far away.


4 comments:
What a nice photo, Wendy! It's hard having family far away, isn't it?
You guys have got some great genes! What a bunch of beauties! I only have 2 brothers & it is hard enough to keep in touch with them!!
You are so blessed, girl! I'd love to have just ONE sister!! (lol) What fun you girls must have when you're all together!
What a bevy of beautiful women!
Sister's are God's treasures...
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comment so it could lead me here to meet your wonderful family...
~Allie
Post a Comment