Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Sister Quilt

My sister's and I are doing a sister themed quilt and passing it around. Mine is going to be fairies. Each of us is going to make our own quilt and then pass the blocks around so that each person can work on decorating them. I can't wait to see the other quilts. Because I am done with the Peacock RR, almost done with the Basket RR, and then will only have the Princess RR left; I think I won't be too swamped.

3 comments:

Judy S. said...

What a neat idea, Wendy. I love fairies, too, and just got several embroidery patterns....

Tara said...

ALL your sisters know how to quilt, too?? Wow!! What a sweet idea & project to do with your sisters - I can't wait to see the finished product!

Judy S. said...

Hi Again!
I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Premio Award over on my blog. Don't feel obligated to do it, but I do want you to know how much I enjoy your blog!

Have a great day!