


Grandma Jean, We love you!!!

YES!!! Finally we have pictures of Daniel! (I stole them from Esther. LOL) We all love and miss our dear brother sooooo much. Here he is with his beautiful wife, Stephanie. This was July 10th, 2007 so they pictures are a little dated but not by much. We are so proud of Daniel and the great service he is doing for our country and for our protection. He is so brave and a really good man and husband for Stephanie. I am so happy that they love each other so much. He says that he will probably be home for Christmas which is good and bad. Bad that he won't make it to Esther's wedding, but we don't blame him for that, we just miss him. Good that we will see him at Christmas and- believe me- I will take tons of pictures then. We love you Daniel and Stephanie!!!
1 comment:
They are a beautiful couple!
Post a Comment