Monday, March 10, 2008

New Ideas and Links

Hey all,
My first for you today is of a video that Melissa put together with her and I. We are crazy about our Quilting and Embroidery. We are also crazy about a sweet girl named Christine who is the belle of Youtube. She has made some clean, hilarious, wonderful videos and has her own website called Happyslip.
So click on that link and then click "Videos" to see some of her one-of-a-kind comedy. (By the way, she plays most of the parts by herself.)
So because Christine put out a question of "What makes you happy?" Melissa and I are making her a crazy quilt block that we are embroidering and framing for her. But to make it all the more exciting we are videoing our progress in a very funny series of videos.

You might regret seeing this side of me, but we sure had a blast making it. Soooooo funny!!!I will keep you all updated on the progress of this one.
And lastly, I keep a google reader where all the blogs that I love are kept in order. The reader lets me know every time someone updates a blog so that I can see what they are doing. I simply have to share with everyone this very beautiful Crazy Quilt block that a friend (in cyberspace) has made. So check out her blog here: Allie'sinstitches.blogspot.com.
Be sure to scroll down as you watch the block progress until you see the amazing finished product.
I realize that the last two blogs I have posted have no pictures but I need new batteries for my camera and I am positive that if you click on the above links you will be delightfully entertained. Thanks all,
God Bless,
Wendy

1 comment:

Lil said...

Hi Wendy,

The vids are GREAT! BTW, did you know that Christine plays ALL of the parts in her vids? I had to watch several many times but she plays even the parts of her auntie. I think she dons a wig. =)